[x5] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[x5] Clan Forums

Medal of Honor Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hmmmm......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cl@ymore
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Hmmmm...... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm......   Hmmmm...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:38 am

Well i guess i'll make it official....
As there seems to be no real mohaa goin on , and no ladder appearing in the recent future, i'm going to go back to freelancing for a while. The only ones who i see playing anymore are flax, hhh and enemy, and i dont play as much anymore cos of work commitments and flax hogging all my time on msn Rolling Eyes
If a ladder gets up and running and we got the interest then i'll be straight back to see flax guide us to victory Wink , but for the timebeing i'm just gonna run around and have the casual game when i get the chance, catch me on msn if i'm around and say hi Very Happy

Cheers,
Cl@y

p.s. whos tried moh:a?, personally i think the single players good but a bit short and i cant see it doing anything exciting on multi player as its basicallly just another version of cod2 and you dont need the xtra comp power to run cod that moh:a requires (besides which the registration bs that ea requires to play moh:a will put a lot of people off). Basically its just moh:pa in diff clothes.....
Back to top Go down
FlaXen
Admin
FlaXen

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Hmmmm...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm......   Hmmmm...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:55 am

bla bla bla

FlaX

oh ps/ Meh!

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://x5moh.forumotion.com

Hmmmm......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[x5] Clan Forums :: Spam-
Jump to: